Grilled Salmon with Horseradish
- 4 salmon fillets, skinless preferably (thawed if frozen)
- 50 grams butter, at room temp
- 1 piece fresh horseradish * (adjust amount according to taste)
- 1 lemon
- 250 grams string-beans, washed, ends & strings removed if present (frozen OK)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- black olives
- olive oil
- 4 servings potatoes, to be riced when the fish is done
- Start with peeling & cooking the potatoes.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels.
- Preheat oven grill to 225°C.
- Grate the horseradish and mix with the butter.
- Place string-beans in a baking dish.
- Place the salmon on the string-beans, garnish with tomatoes, olives, salt, pepper and then pat a dollop of horseradish butter on each salmon fillet.
- Squeeze a lemon over, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill salmon in the oven at 225°C for 10 minutes.
- Serve with riced potatoes.
* Horseradish becomes mild in the oven so don't be afraid to use plenty. At least 2 tablespoons, preferably double that amount.