Dundersoppa på svenska. Perfect when you feel a cold coming on.
- 1 whole head garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 eggs
- ½ dl flour
- 1 liter bouillon
- herbal salt
- fresh parsley
- Peel and slice the garlic.
- Saute in the oil until softened.
- Stir in the flour.
- Add bouillon.
- Simmer 15 minutes, stir once in a while.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, then add a ladle full of hot soup while mixing.
- Stir the egg mixture slowly into the hot soup, stirring all the while.
- Turn off the heat, since we don't want the eggs to curdle.
- Do not allow it to boil!
- Add herbal salt to taste.
- Chop the parsley and sprinkle over the soup.
- Serve with fresh bread.
If you have a sore throat, tear up the bread and put it in the soup bowl. Some people might like vinegar or red pepper / cayenne in their soup!