Tagliatelle with Salmon
Tagliatelle with Salmon - Swedish style
A weekday dinner that is simple, quick, delicious and nutritious.
- 500 g tagliatelle
- 300 g cold smoked salmon, sliced
- 3 dl Crème fraîche
- 1tablespoon fish fond
- 3 plum tomatoes, scalded and peeled
- 1 pinch red pepper
- ½ lemon, squeezed ( or some lemon juice or white wine )
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill / or dried dill if you have none of the fresh variant
- Cook the tagliatelle.
- Scald and peel the tomatoes. Chop them.
- Slice the salmon into bits.
- Stir together the Crème fraîche, fond, tomatoes, lemon juice and salmon in a pot.
- Heat gently to a boil and let it simmer a few minutes.
- Add the red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill.
- Serve with a nice salad and perhaps some bread!