Serves: 4 servings
- 1 small onion
- 1 small cucumber
- 4 T fresh parsley
- 1 T lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- fresh dill
- black olives
- feta cheese
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 1 green chili pepper
- olive oil
- Slice the onion into thin half circles.
- Place in a bowl and rub with a little salt, then wash, and drain. Put them in a serving dish.
- Dice the tomatoes and place in the serving dish with the onions.
- Peel the cucumber, dice, and add to the serving dish.
- Slice the bell pepper, chili and herbs. Add to serving dish.
- Dice feta cheese, add to serving dish.
- Drizzle the salad with the olive oil and lemon juice, season to taste, and serve garnished with olives.
Serving size: 4